Start date: 11 June 2021
End date: 16 June 2021
Hybrid event (online and physical hubs)
From 11th to 16th June, Young Europeans (up to 30 years old) will come together to share their own visionsof what a European Green New Deal should look like!
Climate, biodiversity, energy, transport, agriculture, social inclusion, etc… Participants will create their own Youth Proposal for Green New Deal, including concrete demands and goals for European and national governments!
During the training day, participants will be trained to make their voices heard towards policy-makers, communities and the public!
Join us and let’s make environmental and social justice happen!
The first 50 registered participants will receive a participation kit via postal mail! Now, you know what to do!
So… REGISTER NOW!
Below is the list of sessions for 6 days full of activities:
- Day 1 – SETTING THE SCENE
- Your Dream Green Deal: every youth’s voice counts! [Friday 11/06 – Morning]
- SYSTEM:RECLAIM – virtual escape room [Friday 11/06 – Afternoon]
- Cinema-debate session “Generation Green New Deal” – with invited guest! [Friday 11/06 – starting at 7.00 pm CEST]
Day2 – GREEN DEAL DAY #1
- ERROR 404: CLIMATE justice not found… [Saturday 12/06 – Morning]
- ERROR 404: INTERSECTIONAL justice not found… [Saturday 12/06 – Afternoon]
Day 3 – TRAINING DAY
- Our common message: Communication training [Sunday 13/06 – Morning]
- Become an environmental lobbyist: Advocacy training [Sunday 13/06 – Afternoon]
- Activist and not exhausted: Sustainable activism training [Sunday 13/06 – Evening]
Day 4 – GREEN DEAL DAY #2
- ERROR 404: BIODIVERSITY justice not found… [Monday 14/06 – Morning]
- ERROR 404: FOOD justice not found… [Monday 14/06 – Evening]
Day 5 – GREEN DEAL DAY #3
- ERROR 404: MOBILITY justice not found… [Tuesday 15/06 – Morning]
- ERROR 404: ENERGY justice not found… [Tuesday 15/06 – Evening]
Day 6 – ACTION & PLANNING DAY
- Meet with your MEPs! [Wednesday 16/06 – Choose your slot!]
- WTF are we doing next!? [Wednesday 16/06 – Evening]
NOTE: All times are given in Central European Summer Time (CEST):
Morning = 10.00 am – 12.00 noon (CEST)
Afternoon = 2.00 pm – 4.00 pm (CEST)
Evening = 5.00 pm – 7.00 pm (CEST)
Hybrid event, what is this?!
After a year and a half of Zoom meeting and virtual contacts, we would love to create human contacts! However, we are aware of the difficulties and restrictions regarding travels and meetings…
Therefore, we propose an alternative solution: a HYBRID meeting!
You have two options:
- Meet us online!
All you need is an internet connection and a comfortable place. All sessions will be available on Zoom.
- Join a physical hub!
Physical hubs in several European cities will host you for one, several or all sessions! Check the list in the registration form!
If you would like to host your own physical hub or receive more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This event is organised by the European project SYSTEM:RESET (link).
The event is co-funded by the Erasmus programme of the European Union (link) and European Youth Foundation of the Council of Europe (link).
This event is co-organised by: Advaya, Amigos de la Tierra, A sud, BUNDjugend NRW, CAN Europe, EcoResolution, Eesti Roheline Liikumine, European Network Against Racism (ENAR), Equinox: Initiative for Racial Justice, European Coordination via Campesina, European Cyclist Federation, Food & Water Action Europe, Friends of the Earth Cyprus, Friends of the Earth Ireland, Friends of the Earth Malta, Gastivists, GLOBAL 2000, Kolektiv-Z, Right to Energy, Smartup – social innovation lab, Ulex Project, Ungdom NOAH, Union of Justice, Yes to Life, No to Mining, Young Friends of the Earth Europe, Zelena akcija / FoE Croatia